Tuesday 11 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (#2): Characters you wish would get their own book!

This weekly meme is hosted over at TheBrokeAndTheBookish!

Top ten characters you wish would get their own books!
Ooooooo, this is gonna be fun! There are so many non-main characters I always wished I could read more about! These characters will be in no particular order.

1. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
I would absolutely LOVE to get inside Hermione's head properly! I would love a book set in her 3rd year where we can experience what it was like for her to use the time turner! I would also love to read about her life after the end of the series.

2. Fred or 3. George Weasley  from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

I can't promise this will be the last Harry Potter related character... I would love to read all about Fred and George's adventured in inventing! I would especially love to read about their 7th year at Hogwarts because I just loved all the pranks they pulled on Umbridge!

4. Bill or 5. Charlie Weasley from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
I would love to read all about their careers as treasure hunters and dragon carers!

6. Chaol Westfall from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
 
I know we get some scenes from his perspective but I want more!

7. Gale Hawthorne from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
 
I still wish Katniss and Gale had ended up together... I would like to read about what he did while Katniss was busy trying not to die.

8. Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
Something set in her 1st year would be really interesting.

9. Molly Weasley from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
I would love to read about her entire life, but especially about raising the Weasley brood.

10. Tom Marvolo Riddle from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
I'd like to read all about his life leading up to Voldemort. 


That was HARD!! I was running out of characters by number 7! Sorry for all the Harry Potter characters, I can't help it, I want to read all about them!

Toodles!
Nora







8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter definitely has a lot of very interesting characters. Actually I would be fine with any book based in the Harry Potter universe, it wouldn't even mind it if it was centered around a character I didn't like. I just miss the whole Harry Potter world!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! ANYTHING Harry Potter and I'd be completely over the moon!

      Delete
  3. Rowling just needs to make a few books on the Westley and a Tom Riddle book would be so intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Chaol!!! I almost put Hermione on my list as well. Thanks for checking out my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked Gale too.

    http://videoclimbersvariations.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-characters-who-need.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. So if you haven't done a post on it already, I would love if you checked out my post and answered the questions I raised for you! You can check it out here
    Also. I love Chaol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :). I'll be right over ;)

      Delete